△ 2-IN-1 Function: The collar receiver can be controlled by a remote or activated by barking itself through the power button to switch.
△ Shock and NON-Shock Version: We have a shock version and a Non-shock version remote and collar to choose from.
△ Rechargeable and Waterproof: 300mAh built-in battery in remote, 650mAh built-in battery in collar, which is not rechargeable but also can last a long time. The collar is IP67 waterproof degree, but it can NOT be submerged in the water for a long time.
△ 3 Training Modes: Sound, 100 levels shock and 100 levels vibration (Note: Treat your dog as friends, we suggest the static shock should always be your last choice, DO NOT use this mode to train young dogs)
△ Humanization Design: Anti-shock pads to replace the conductive prongs to use 2-3 times a week, silicon caps make the wearing more comfortable.
– Beep+Light+100 levels shock+100 levels vibration training;
– Rechargeable & waterproof (IP67 waterproof receiver collar);
– Multichoice: 2-IN-1 function OR remote control only; shock or vibration only;
– Remote blue backlit screen shows the power status, trained dog, and current training method;
– Support for 3 dogs with extra dog collar;
– Auto power-saving design to make the collar have 200days standby time;
– Silicon cap and anti-shock pads to let the training easily and comfortable;
– Recommended for dogs that weight at least 20lbs and are over 16 weeks old.
1. Short press the collar to turn on;
2. Press the power button to turn on the remote;
3. Long Press the power button on the remote in 3 seconds, you will hear 2 beep sound from the collar, which means the automatic function is off;
4. Press 3 seconds again on the remote, 1 beep heard from the collar means the automatic function is on.
1. Turn on the remote by press the power button;
2. Press ‘CH’ button to select a signal channel(CH1, CH2, CH3);
3. Adjust the level by pressing ‘+’ or ‘-‘ button, make sure the level is above 01;
4. Short press the power button of the receiver, you will hear a short bee~, and the indicator light is on;
5. Long press the power button until you hear a Bee~ and the indicator light flashes, please quickly press the ‘vibration’ button within 10s on the remote. If you hear the second sound Bee~, which means the pairing is successful;
5. If you fail to match, please click the collar power to turn off (1 LONG Bee~ means off), and then repeat step 5;
6. If you have 3 receivers, press again ‘CH’ button to select another signal channel for transmission encoding.
|Standby Time:||45-200 days|
|Charging Time:||3 Hours|
|Correction Mode:||1. Sound; 2. Light; 3. Vibration; 4. Shock|
|Sleep Mode:||Collar: No operations within 4 minutes, shake to wake up|
1. Please charge the remote and receiver for more than 5H at the first charging;
2. Please do NOT use this training collar for aggressive dogs;
3. When charging the receiver, it will go to sleep mode automatically, and no signal received from the remote;
4. Before training, let your dog wear the collar for about 5-7 days;
5. Please avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 8 hours per day, and please try to re-position the collar on the dog’ neck every 1 to 2 hours;
6. Examine the contact area daily for signs of rash or sores. If there is, stop using the collar until the skin has healed. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian;
7. Please use vibration or tone mode first. Shock mode is only recommended in an emergency situation and not advised as a form of positive behavior training;
8. Make sure the collar receiver is properly worn, we recommend you put your finger into the collar, not too loose, otherwise, there will no effect on your dogs;
9. Please charge the set fully before you keep them idle for a long time, it’s necessary to charge them every month;
10. The remote dog training kit is recommended for medium / large dogs (weight: 20lb or above).
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@szlorewin.com”.