△ Long Controlled Remote Range: The effective distance could be as far as 1100 yards between the remote and collar receiver without obstacles in the middle, easily train your dog in the park or backyard.
△ Train Separately or At the Same Time: There are three modes: A mode | B mode is for A dog or B dog, but you can also choose AB mode, which will affect both dogs
△ 3 Training Method: 3 Levels sound, 8 Levels Shock and 8 Levels Vibration for dogs with different sensitivity and weight. (Note: Treat your dog as friends, we suggest the static shock should always be your last choice, DO NOT use this mode to train young dogs)
△ 100% Waterproof: The receiver is waterproof, it works well even in water, but can not submerge in water for a long time
△ Power Button: Both remote and collar are with the power button so that you can turn off them if you finished the training.
– 3 levels Beep+8 levels shock+8 levels vibration training;
– Rechargeable & waterproof (collar is with waterproof design);
– Support for 2 dogs with extra dog collar;
– Can be used to control 2 dogs at the same time or separately;
– Upgraded TPU belt is easy to clean and more durable;
– Big LCD display shows intensity levels, battery and dog A/B;
– Auto power-saving if without operation in 5 minutes.
– Recommended for dogs that weight at least 20lbs and dog’s neck size is 14-27.5inch.
1. Press the power button to turn on the remote;
2. Press the ‘Dog’ icon button to select a signal channel(A, B, or AB);
3. Turn on the collar receiver, and long press until you hear a beep;
4. Press any FUNCTION button of remote within 10sec to encode the signal, at the same time, the receiver beeps at once,which means the pairing is successful;
5. If you fail to press the button within a 10sec period, please turn off the collar then repeat step 3~4;
6. If you have 2 receivers, press again ‘dog’ icon button to select another signal channel for transmission encoding.
|Standby Time:||7-10 days|
|Charging Time:||3 Hours|
|Correction Mode:||1. Sound; 2. Vibration; 3. Shock|
1. Please charge the remote and receiver for more than 5H at the first charging;
2. Please don’t use this training collar for aggressive dogs;
3. Please avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 8 hours per day, and please try to re-position the collar on the dog’ neck every 1 to 2 hours;
4. Examine the contact area daily for signs of rash or sores. If there is, stop using the collar until the skin has healed. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian;
5. Please use vibration or tone mode first. Shock mode is only recommended in an emergency situation and not advised as a form of positive behavior training;
6. Make sure the collar receiver is properly worn, we recommend you put your finger into the collar, not too loose, otherwise, there will no effect on your dogs;
7. Please charge the set fully before you keep them idle for a long time, it’s necessary to charge them every month;
8. The remote dog training kit is recommended for medium / large dogs (weight: 20lb or above).
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@szlorewin.com”.