△ Big Display: The big display screen displays all the indicators of the training, you can also check the training mode and level of the dog collar clearly.
△ Long Standby Time: The remote can be used for 40 days and the receiver is 7 days after each full charge.
△ Rechargeable and Waterproof: Both remote and collar is rechargeable, the collar is IP6 waterproof degree, however, it can NOT be submerged in the water for a long time.
△ 3 Training Modes: Sound, 20 levels shock, and 20 levels vibration (Note: Treat your dog as friends, we suggest the static shock should always be your last choice, DO NOT use this mode to train young dogs)
△ Easy to Operate: There are 8 buttons on the remote, each button is individual and manager different function. The newly added ‘M’ button is for you to check the current status during training.
– Beep+20 levels shock+20 levels vibration training;
– Rechargeable & waterproof (IP6 waterproof receiver collar);
– Big remote screen shows the power status, trained dog, and current training method;
– Newly added ‘lock’ avoiding mis-trigger the buttons;
– Support for 3 dogs with extra dog collar;
– Auto power-saving function to last the battery life;
– 2H fast charging with micro USB;
– The any-key-wake-up function is to prevent the wrong operation of the remote control which is accidentally touched;
– Recommended for dogs that weight at least 20lbs and dog’s neck size is 14-27.5inch.
1. Press any button to wake up the remote;
2. Press the ‘CH’ button to select a signal channel(1, 2 or 3);
3. Adjust the level by pressing ‘+’ or ‘-‘ button, make sure the level is above 01;
4. Turn on the collar;
5. Press the power button of the receiver again, the red light will light up and you will hear Bee~, please quickly press the ‘vibration’ button within 10s on the remote. If you hear the second sound Bee~, and the green light will flash continuously which means the pairing is successful;
6. If you fail to match, please repeat step 5;
6. If you have 3 receivers, press again ‘CH’ button to select another signal channel for transmission encoding.
|The size of dog||15-30LBs||31-50LBs||51-80LBs||>80LBs|
|Static shock level||0-1||1-3||3-4||4-7|
1. The remote screen will be off after 1 minute without any operation;
2. When the receiver doesn’t work, it enters sleep mode after 2 minutes, presses any button on the remote to reactive it;
3. Please charge the remote and receiver for more than 5H at the first charging;
4. Please do NOT use this training collar for aggressive dogs;
5. When charging the receiver, it will go to sleep mode automatically, and no signal received from the remote;
6. Before training, let your dog wear the collar for about 5-7 days;
7. Please avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 8 hours per day, and please try to re-position the collar on the dog’ neck every 1 to 2 hours;
8. Examine the contact area daily for signs of rash or sores. If there is, stop using the collar until the skin has healed. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian;
9. Please use vibration or tone mode first. Shock mode is only recommended in an emergency situation and not advised as a form of positive behavior training;
10. Make sure the collar receiver is properly worn, we recommend you put your finger into the collar, not too loose, otherwise, there will no effect on your dogs;
11. Please charge the set fully before you keep them idle for a long time, it’s necessary to charge them every month;
12. The remote dog training kit is recommended for medium / large dogs (weight: 20lb or above).
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@szlorewin.com”.